Creating a Lightroom preset is a great way to enhance your workflow and create a signature look for your photography. If you want to sell your Lightroom presets, there are several steps you need to follow:
- Create your presets: Start by creating unique presets that offer something different from what’s already available in the market. You can create presets for different types of photography, like landscape, portrait, wedding, or food photography.
- Test your presets: Before selling them, test them on different types of photos to ensure they work well in various lighting conditions and with different camera settings.
- Package your presets in a zip file and create a preview image or before-and-after examples so potential buyers can see what they’re getting.
- Set a price: Determine the price for your presets based on their value, the time and effort you put into creating them, and the costs of similar presets in the market.
- Choose a platform: Decide where you want to sell you presets. You can sell them on your website, through an online marketplace like Etsy or Creative Market, or a Lightroom preset aggregator like Preset Love or Adobe Stock.
- Market your presets: Promote your presets on social media, your website, and other photography forums and communities. Use hashtags and keywords relevant to your preset to make it easier for people to find them.
- Support your customers by answering any questions they may have about your presets or helping them troubleshoot any issues they may encounter.
Creating and selling Lightroom presets requires much effort, creativity, and patience. But with the right strategy and marketing, you can turn your passion for photography into a profitable business.