To create Lightroom presets to sell, follow these steps:
- Familiarize yourself with Lightroom: Before creating your own presets, make sure you understand Lightroom’s basic functions and tools.
- Choose a style: Determine the style or aesthetic you want to achieve with your presets. This can be based on your personal preference or a popular trend in photography.
- Edit a photo: Pick a photo to edit and experiment with the various Lightroom tools to achieve the desired look.
- Save the preset: Once you have achieved the desired look, save the editing settings as a preset by going to the Develop module, right-clicking on the adjustments panel, and selecting “Create preset.”
- Test the preset: Test your preset on multiple photos to ensure it looks good on different images.
- Package and market your presets: Choose a platform to sell your presets, such as your website or a marketplace like Creative Market. Package your presets in a way that is appealing and easy to use for your customers, and create marketing materials such as product descriptions, sample images, and a demo video.
- Price your presets: Determine a fair price for your presets based on the value you are offering, your target market, and the prices of similar products.
Note: It’s important to respect copyright laws and avoid using others’ work as inspiration or selling it as your own.